Post admission procedure for LKG admissions
Welcome to Delhi Public School family.
We at Delhi Public School, Srinagar have evolved over the years with the help of new members, who join the family of DIPSITES every year.
We look forward to a very meaningful and cooperative relationship.
- Admission formalities to be completed as per the slot allotted to you (Sent via SMS / Check Admission Status). Failing to complete the admission formalities in the given slot will automatically cancel your name from the selection list.
- No Parent will be allowed to complete admission formalities except his allotted time/date slot.
- Both the parents should be present at the time of admission. Child not to be accompanied.
- No Cash transactions will be accepted. Payments through DD (In favour of Delhi Public School Srinagar) / Payment through POS / Payment through Bank Transfer / Payment through Official Payment Gateway will only be accepted at the admission desk.
The following documents are to be submitted in original along with photocopy at the Admission Desk:
- Date of Birth Certificate (issued by the Municipal Corporation or any other authorized competent Authority). For municipal areas, the Municipal Committee / Municipal Corporation is the competent authority to issue certificates while as for other areas, it is issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths.
- Blood Type (Blood group) Original Lab Report
- Child Immunization Card.
- Hospital Discharge Certificate of the mother.
- Aadhar Card of both the parents
- Residence proof
- Medical Card (Format available on link below)
Download Health History Format
(Take out a printout of the document and submit duly filled)
- On being given admission in class LKG you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct of the School.
Download Code of Conduct